Big night in the NBA and… what a night! Ten games, full of shocks and more than notable performances, in the race for the MVP trophy, in that of the Playoffs and in that of the Lottery. We take stock, tintintin, we make the big big point.
# The results of the night
# What you must remember
- Kristaps Porzingis dropped 24 points and 9 rebounds on Dallas *laughs without moving lips*
- The Wizards therefore smoked the Mavericks, which could / should have avoided the Texans in their race for the podium in the West.
- The Raptors hit the Magic, no rhinestones and no glitter.
- Despite a Tyrese Haliburton 30 points at 10/11 shooting including 6/6 from the parking lot, the Celtics of Jayson Tatum (31 points) and Jaylen Brown (32 points) triumphed against Indiana.
- The Pistons of a Killian Hayes with 26 points, 7 rebounds, 8 assists, 5 steals and 2 blocks, hit the Thunder of a great Théo Maledon (28 points).
- Special mention to 11 points and… 20 rebounds (!) by Jaylen Hoard.
- Jalen Green had 33 points at 9/24 shooting against the Kings.
- It’s not yet the percentage of the year, but we’re getting close.
- In March, the Rockets rookie had already risen to 20.8 points on average, 48% in shooting, including 40% in parking.
- It starts April on the same basis!
- An XXL collective from Memphis quietly overcame Phoenix, without really shaking.
- Big up to brother Dillon Brooks (30 points and 7 assists) who came close to Jordan’s level.
- The Clippers of a historic Robert Covington (wtf) beat Milwaukee.
- The Bucks had sent all the executives to rest, but an 11/18 from 3-pointers, you still have to put it.
- The Spurs beat Portland and nab the 10th place in the face of the Lakers, and knock.
- Like Memphis, relatively speaking, the Wolves made the collective chemistry speak in Denver.
- Despite a Nikola Jokic with 38 points and 19 rebounds, the pack (44-34) won a game that brings them closer to 6th place for the Nuggets (46-32).
- And who says 6th place says… direct qualification in the Playoffs.
- A LeBron James at 38 points but the Pelicans victorious at Staples Center: the Lakers fall from the Top 10, again, five games from the end of the season.
# Some memories of the night
HOLY SHIT AARON GORDON 😱
— Overtime (@overtime) April 2, 2022
Grizzlies bench went WILD after Santi Aldama threw down the reverse 😂 pic.twitter.com/P7UMOfarEa
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 2, 2022
36 POINTS AND 10 THREES FOR ROBERT COVINGTON 🔥 pic.twitter.com/w55GD4oFVB
—Tomer Azarly (@TomerAzarly) April 2, 2022
Killian Hayes my goodness 👀
— Pistons Talk (@Pistons__Talk) April 2, 2022
Karl-Anthony Towns lob dunk, assisted by Anthony Edwards pic.twitter.com/tr0AfgOnjl
— Timberwolves Clips (@WolvesClips) April 2, 2022
OH MY GOODNESS JAYSON TATUM pic.twitter.com/gp4jkUKfRC
—Boston Celtics (@celtics) April 2, 2022
— Bri Marie D (@Brimaried) April 2, 2022
# The Top 10 of the night
- Find it by clicking on this magic link, or wait a bit.
# The TTFL scores of the night
# The race for the Draft
# The race for the Playoffs
# Tonight’s program
- 1h: Magic – Raptors
- 1 a.m.: Wizards-Mavericks
- 1h30: Celtics – Pacers
- 2 a.m.: Rockets-Kings
- 2 a.m.: Grizzlies-Suns
- 2 a.m.: Bucks – Clippers
- 2 a.m.: Thunder – Pistons
- 2:30 am: Spurs – Blazers
- 3 a.m.: Nuggets-Wolves
- 4:30 am: Lakers – Pelicans