Mbappé, what if the trend is reversed?
- Our opinion : We would still tend to think that Mbappé will end up at Real Madrid.
The 7 transfer window information that you missed on Friday
04/01/2022 At 4:20 PM
Can Paris overthrow Mbappé? “Even if they offered him the Eiffel Tower…”
What will Real do with Hazard?
Eden Hazard is (still) on the flank. Operated last week on his right ankle to remove the osteosynthesis plate, the Belgian international should not return by the end of the season. What push Real Madrid to part with it next summer? According to AS, the Madrid club is aware that no one will want to pay to recruit him during the summer transfer window. A loan could therefore be accepted, which would give the player playing time, and thus regain value. To better sell him then, he who receives a net salary of 15 million euros.
- Our opinion : Real is resigned to its history with Hazard, which will remain a monumental flop.
Lazio want Maxime Lopez
Author of a good season with Sassuolo, Maxime Lopez is of interest to major teams in Italy. According to information from the Roman daily Il Messaggerothe midfielder is of particular interest to Maurizio Sarri’s Lazio, who will also meet his leaders on Wednesday to discuss a possible contract extension.
- Our opinion : Maxime Lopez clearly has qualities that could please the Biancocelesti technician.
Monaco and Juve in competition for a Belgium international U17
- Our opinion : The competition promises to be tough for Moutha-Sebtaoui, who will probably make his choice depending on the sports project.
Nantes separates from Limbombe
FC Nantes has announced the amicable termination of Anthony Limbombe’s contract. The biggest transfer in the history of the club and still among the highest salaries, the 27-year-old player, who arrived from Bruges in the summer of 2018 for 8 million euros, had not appeared in a match with the Canaries since March 2020.
- Our opinion : The Belgian international (1 selection) was under contract until June 2023 with Nantes. The current 8th in L1 had to find a quick solution with a player he no longer counted on.
Khéphren Thuram interests Juve and Inter
Born in Reggio Emila more than twenty years ago, will Khéphren Thuram return to Italy next summer? According to Tuttosport, supervisors of Juventus were seen last weekend in the stands of the Allianz Riviera. The Italian daily explains that they observed Lilian’s son during the match between OGC Nice and Stade Rennais. Inter are also on the lookout.
- Our opinion : Thuram is on the rise and logically attracts the attention of big clubs. But continuing to grow in Nice could be a good idea.
Jurdie to Galtier: “There are a lot of similarities between a football coach and a sports director”
The 8 transfer window information that you missed on Thursday
03/31/2022 At 4:32 PM
The 5 mercato info that you missed on Wednesday
03/30/2022 At 4:44 PM