Paredes to Inter Milan?
Three and a half years after his arrival at PSG, will Leandro Paredes live a new adventure? Linked to the capital club until June 2023, the 27-year-old Argentinian international midfielder would have given his approval to join Inter Milan, which would offer him a four-year contract with a salary of 5 million euros per season according to The Gazzetta dello Sport. To release the former Zénit Saint-Petersburg player, PSG would demand between 10 and 15 million.
- Our opinion : A good deal to come in view of the slaughter of the Argentinian in the middle of the field and his purchase price in January 2019 (note: 40 million euros).
The 6 mercato info that you missed on Tuesday
YESTERDAY AT 3:11 PM
FPF reform says: “Don’t go to the Super League, we’ll let you do what you want”
Kahn speaks out on Lewandowski case
… and is optimistic about Müller’s extension
In an interview granted Tuesday evening to Prime Video, Oliver Kahn spoke about the situation of Thomas Müller, under contract with the reigning German champion until June 2023, and who is negotiating a possible extension. “The discussions are very positive“, underlined the former emblematic goalkeeper of Bayern Munich.
- Our opinion : Barring an unforeseen reversal of the situation, Thomas Müller should continue the adventure with his training club.
Dybala followed in the Premier League
- Our opinion : He would be a landmark signing for Newcastle United in their new project. However, Inter Milan seem to have a head start for now.
Juventus advantage for Milinkovic-Savic?
According to information from La Repubblica, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic would have given priority to Juventus Turin for next season. The Serbian international midfielder from Lazio Rome would double his current salary there (3.5 million euros per year). However, PSG are said to be the only club willing to pay the €80m that president Claudio Lotito has demanded for the 27-year-old.
- Our opinion : Nothing is done on this file, especially since Juventus would offer “only” 45 million plus Nicolo Rovella, Luca Pellegrini and Daniele Rugani.
Atlético target Lautaro Martinez
To compensate for the very probable departure of Luis Suarez at the end of the season, Atlético Madrid would have checked the name of Lautaro Martinez, announced this Wednesday the Corriere dello Sport. The Argentinian international, linked to Inter Milan until June 2026, would particularly appeal to Diego Simeone. However, the Lombard club will not let go of its striker, author of 14 goals this season in Serie A, for less than 70 million euros.
- Our opinion : A year after selling Romelu Lukaku, it’s hard to imagine Inter releasing Lautaro Martinez. Unless there’s an offer you can’t refuse…
Scamacca extends with Sassuolo
Courted by Inter and AC Milan, Gianluca Scamacca has extended his contract with Sassuolo until 2026. The announcement was made by the “neroverde” club on Wednesday afternoon.
- Our opinion : Extend to sell better, that’s probably Sassuolo’s tactic for his striker.
The 6 mercato info that you missed on Monday
04/11/2022 At 5:22 PM
Haaland, MU, Messi: The 6 transfer window info that you missed this weekend
04/10/2022 At 5:52 PM